Seventeen years and counting!
Eastern Oregon Net, Inc. (EONI), was founded in 1996 with the goal to provide progressive, high quality Internet access to Northeast Oregon.
We started out serving La Grande, Oregon using eight dial-up modems on a single Linux server. Today we provide:
- Dial-up service in 50 states on over 35,000 modem numbers
- High speed wireless service in NE Oregon
- High speed DSL service in nine western states
- Web site hosting and domain registration for clients worldwide
- Full-service computer store offering custom built computers, repairs and network support
Through our telephone and data service subsidiary, PriorityONE Telecommunications, Inc., we also provide:
- Local dial tone
- Long distance, international calling, and calling cards
- High speed DSL Internet service
- Special telephone services to serve business telephone systems
- T1 circuits for voice, video, private line data and Internet
- T3 circuits for large capacity applications
- Custom billing formats to make it easier to analyze bills for business customers
PriorityONE Telecommunications, Inc.. (P1), was founded in 2001 with the goal to provide progressive, high quality telephone and data service to Northeast Oregon. We started out serving La Grande, Oregon using our own telephone switch to provide services to EONI.
Your call to EONI or PriorityONE for help will be answered by staff located in Northeast Oregon who know the region and who know you need a solid response to your call for assistance.
The EONI network is designed and maintained by staff who live and work in Northeast Oregon. EONI conducts thousands of network tests around the clock to assure the Internet is ready for personal and business access at all times. Automatic backup batteries, automatic diesel generator, multiple diverse Internet connections, and EONI operations staff available 24 hours a day, are all coordinated to form a solid service to you.
EONI and PriorityONE are owned and operated by Jeff Crews and Kelly Mutch who have been with EONI since day one. As a locally owned business, we are proud to support the local community by not only providing exceptional and unrivaled service, but also supporting and funding charitable and community-based activities.
Thanks for taking a closer look at EONI and PriorityONE …we look forward to serving you!